Datos personales

Mi foto
Fanático de Independiente, sociable.

miércoles, 23 de noviembre de 2011

Writing a film noir scene

spective to his back, showing her face. She remains in silence for some cold seconds.

WOMAN
I’m sure you’ve heard about… about this… person wondering around, right?

Camera fixed on her face, she looking down in what seems anguish.

10. Two shot from her back, showing detective’s expression, which is nearly of a laugh

DETECTIVE
What do you think we dedicate to at here darling?

The camera fixed on him. He starts a mid laugh and takes a sip of drink.

11.Close-up of her face. Slightly Dutch angled in horizontal level with her tilted face. She sounds stressed.

WOMAN
I know it seems absurd detective, but I am fearful about the situation…

12. Close-up of a man  surrounded by shadows, standing near a door.

DETECTIVE (Voice-Over)
Excuse me lady, you know I have not got the time for this nonsense of the woman in despair and the gentleman who offers to help.

13. Close-up of her face. Slightly Dutch angled in horizontal level with her tilted face. In an icy voice.

WOMAN
It’s… He’s my husband…

DETECTIVE
What about him?

WOMAN
He’s the one in charge of the murders around here, I’m afraid I’ll be the next, or… who knows…

14. Close-up of detective’s stone face, serious mood.

DETECTIVE
That’s… another story, tell me about him, where is he?!?!

15. Close-up of her face. Slightly Dutch angled in horizontal level with her tilted face. She is about to break in a cry, her voice fractures.

WOMAN
I’m afraid he… he is the one who brought me here. He’s outside, at the car… Help me! (whispers)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario